AEW Dynamite Columbia, Caroline du Sud
The commentators are Jim Ross, Tony Schiavone and Excalibur.
– Tonight is AEW Dynamite, the show starts with the commentators who welcome us. CM Punk then enters the ring. The Acclaimed arrives, Caster says that the only way to put him to sleep is with punk movies.
CM Punk vs. Max Caster
At the end of the fight, Punk avoids the Elbow Drop cornerback and the Pile Drivers. Punk continues with his Anaconda Vice to hit him.
Winner: CM Punk through the presentation
– After the fight, Tony Schiavone asks CM Punk for his comments on his gesture for the AEW title. Punk says that’s clear. Punk says that he doesn’t know who will be the champion in the next few weeks. Will he face Adam Cole or Adam Page? Before he finishes his time in AEW, there will be even more scars on his head. He knows that before his time runs out he will be world champion !
– Behind the scenes, Alex Marvez is with MJF and FTR. Mark Sterling arrives and posts photos of Wardlow to show that he is banned. MJF says that Wardlow is no more, that name is no longer mentioned. The Pinnacle is still around and they will start a first win with FTR. The pinnacle moves up. Cash Wheeler says that he doesn’t know exactly what’s going on with Wardlow, but MJF and Wardlow are his friends. He doesn’t want to end up in the middle of the story. MJF says that FTR is his family. But that is not important, they are going to talk about victories because the Pinnacle is always on top.
Jay Lethal vs Jon Moxley
At the end of the fight, Lethal blocks a Paradigm Shift and hits it. Lethal goes for the Lethal Injection on him, but Moxley blocks it with a Sleeper. Lethal pushes him back with a quick count, but Moxley resists. Lethal follows up with a Brain Buster on Moxley and climbs onto the corner for his Elbow Drop. Lethal covers it, but Moxley resists. Moxley defends himself from Lethal and does his Paradigm Shift on him for the count of three.
Winner: Jon Moxley
– After the fight, Moxley wants to shake hands with Lethal and he accepts.
– We present you a video about Marina Shafir that will soon be on Dynamite.
– Back after the break, the fighters arrive and MJF takes his place with the combat commentators.
tag team match
gun club (Austin and Colten Gunn) accompanied by Billy Gunn against FTR (Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler)
During the match, Wardlow is seen entering the venue and fending off one security guard after another. Wardlow breaks through the crowd and proceeds to beat up the security guards, but a third group arrives to stop Wardlow.
At the end of the fight, Billy distracts Harwood on the apron, Wheeler punches him. FTR continues with his Big Rig on Austin for the count of three as Wheeler blocks Colten at ringside.
– After the fight, MJF goes up to the ring to celebrate with FTR even though they don’t want to.
– We present a video about the rivalry between Keith Lee and Powerhouse Hobbs, the two will face each other this Friday at Rampage.
– Back, we find Chris Jericho and his Appreciation Society. Jericho says that for three weeks they have been the revolutionary force in sports entertainment. He is the influencer, that is the truth. Everyone wants to talk about his clan or join them. They are only five and they will stay that way. Daniel Garcia says that they fired Santana and Ortiz for good, good luck for the future. Jake Hager opens the curtain on the other side saying that they will never come back, but Santana, Ortiz and Eddie Kingston are here! They attack the Jericho clan. Jericho wants to run to the ring, but Kingston punches him in the back. Jake Hager arrives with 2point0 and García regains control. Jericho grabs his baseball bat and starts hitting Kingston with it! Jericho finishes off with his Judas Effect.
– Behind the scenes, Tony Schiavone is with Jade Cargill and Mark Sterling to find out who the next opponent will be for win number 30. Sterling says they decided they had two options. He chose the bookseller Leva Bates. Cargill is furious and tells him to go away. Sterling says that the second option will be Marina Shafir, but he is scared with her black belt. Cargill says that he is ready.
– William Regal takes his place with the commentators for the next game.
Bryan Danielson vs. Wheeler Yuta
At the end of the fight, Danielson surprises Yuta with his Running Knee. Danielson approaches for his kicks, but Yuta spits him out! Danielson gives him his series of kicks, gives him a Pile Driver and follows up with his LeBell Lock to make him hit.
Gangant: Bryan Danielson through the presentation
– We present you a video about the rivalry between Andrade and Darby.
– Adam Cole, Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly They arrive with the AEW belts for their celebration. Cole welcomes us to the celebration of elite champions. Cole says he wants to be clear, Adam Page and Jurassic Express are not here tonight. They are not here because they are not invited, but also because they are embarrassed to have lost the titles so easily. They didn’t steal anything, you can’t steal something that belongs to them. Tonight is a celebration for everyone, AEW needs a new era and a new team to run the show. O’Reilly says that he sees enemies that say ReDRagon doesn’t have what it takes to be champions, that he doesn’t have enough wins. O’Reilly says the track record isn’t important because everyone loves them. Fish says they have a track record that he can’t compete with. We look at the three tough guys in the company. Cole says that’s why the celebration will continue all week. Adam Page’s music starts and he drives. Page begins to fight with the three fighters and throws them all out of the ring. Jurassic Express arrives from the other side to punch them in the back and bring them back to the ring. Luchasaurus ChokeSlams Fish. Page wants to do his Slingshot Clothesline on Cole, but Cole avoids it, Page throws it to ReDRagon in the back of the ring.
– In the back, Tony Schiavone is on stage and introduces us to Thunder Rosa. Schiavone says that Rosa was interrupted last week, so now is the time to talk. Rosa says that she is the new champion, the first fighter born in Mexico to do so. She promised to put women’s wrestling back on the map and wants to keep doing it. She wants to be the image of AEW, but also of all women’s wrestling. Every time she rises to the top, there are always thugs who want to bring her down. The foundations will be left standing and she will be a foundation in this company. So she is ready if someone wants to confront her. She invites Nyla Rose to come over and talk. She wants to fight and she can do it wherever she needs to go.
– Behind the scenes, we find FTR. Cash Wheeler says people say she takes herself too seriously. Maybe so, they are the AAA Champions and on Friday they will become the ROH Couples Champions. Then they will be the two-time AEW tag team champions. Dax Harwood says they’re here to build a reputation, not lose it. So he launches the challenge, FTR against Young Bucks 2 to see who is the better team.
Owen Hart Cup Qualification – Singles Match
The Bunny vs Toni Storm
At the end of the fight, Storm blocks Bunny’s finisher and gives him a German Suplex. Storm continues with her Storm Zero for a count of three.
Winner: Toni Storm
– Behind the scenes, Tony Schiavone is with Vickie Guerrero and Nyla Rose to get their answer. Nyla Rose says that Rose is not the basis for her watch. Rose says that she has been the foundation of AEW from the beginning. She promises to make it go away.
– We announce for next Wednesday: The continuation of the Owen Hart men’s and women’s qualifiers, the Hardys will face Blade and Butcher in a Tables Match. For Rampage Friday: Young Bucks vs. Top Flight, House of Black vs. Stu Grayson, Evil Uno and Fuego Del Sol, Scorpio Sky, Jamie Hayter vs. Skye Blue will speak in the Owen Hart Tournament, Kris Statlander will speak, and Keith Lee vs. Hobbs.
– Back, the fighters arrive.
Andrade The Idol vs. Darby Allin
At the end of the fight, Allin applies an Arm Bar on Andrade. Andrade resists, Jose reaches ringside, but Sting intervenes and hits him from behind. Butcher and Blade arrive to beat up Sting in the ringside. Allin goes Cross Body on Butcher and Blade at the bottom of the ring to defend himself. Allin Springboards towards Andrade, but Andrade pushes him back against the cornerback. Andrade continues with his Hammerlock DDT for the count of three.
Winner: Andrade The Idol
– After the fight, Andrade celebrates the victory with his clan. They decide to attack Sting in the ring again. Private Party enters the ring to defeat Sting at six! The Hardyz music begins and the brothers enter the ring! The Andrade clan flees as Matt has a chair. Matt grabs Marq Quen and gives him a Twist of Fate and Jeff completes it with a Swanton Bomb. The show ends with a celebration from Hardyz and Sting.
Photo Credit: AEW