In this week’s Top Statements menu, Ben Arfa lights up the twistedof LOSC, Casillas crazy about Benzema, Mourinho humiliates a journalist, Rothen cuts Thiago Silva, Payet chambers Saliba… Discover the scandalous phrases of the week.
Hatem Ben Arfa has settled his accounts in Lille.
Every Saturday, Maxifoot invites you to take a tour of the ten declarations of the week that you cannot miss. Serious and at least serious to know the best of the short phrases of the soccer players. Discover the ranking of all the statements that grabbed the headlines of the press this week.
1. Hatem Ben Arfa Jocelyn Gourvennec – Are you talking about crooked? While you and your president are the most twisted. You, your problem is incompetence. Go LOSC. We don’t play downhill (Instagram, 08/04/2022)
After the altercations with his teammate Tiago Djalo and his coach after the match against Bordeaux (0-0) in Ligue 1, the Lille attacking midfielder was fired and did not thank his coach for his statements. It’s not because there are twisted people, that you have to be twistedAlanc Gourvennec, which caused the anger of the ex-Parisian.
2.Iker Casillas- K9 is Spider-Man. K9 is Wolverine. K9 is the building’s doorman. K9 is your best friend. K9 is your grandmother. K9 is the president of the United States. K9 is this instructor you skydive with. K9 is your guardian angel. K9 is God! (Twitter, 06/04/2022)
The former Real Madrid goalkeeper totally let go after the Frenchman’s hat-trick against Chelsea (3-1) in the Champions League.
3. Jose Mourinho – After listening to you yesterday on the radio, I expected a much more aggressive and violent question. I didn’t expect such an easy question. My conclusion is that on the radio you are super aggressive, super violent. And then when you come here, you shit in front of me (Press conference, 03/04/2022)
Always just as incisive, the AS Roma coach has settled accounts with a journalist!
4. Frdric War – aa psychologically molested a long time ago, in his childhood. He was the king, the king, the king. He always told him his rights but never his duties. When I got him back and his parents trusted me, he was convinced that he had a player in my possession, if we worked on his mind, that he would be a future Ballon d’Or with so much talent that he had. he will continue to be a big mess, he may be the mess of football in the 21st century (RMC, 05/04/2022)
The former agent of Lille attacking midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa is very sorry for the career of the former Lyon.
5. Jrme Rothen – Thiago Silva is so frustrated at being sacked to be replaced by Sergio Ramos, who is not very young, when we explained to him that he was going through a rejuvenation of the squad. He has it in the throat. But spitting in the soup and saying that the club starts from scratch every year is totally false. There are players who have been there for ten years, he has forgotten that… We expected him to assume his responsibilities as captain, as an experienced player. He failed like the others, as he stops beating PSG whenever he can put on a layer of it. (RMC, 04/06/2022)
After the elimination of Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League, the former Parisian captain criticized the management of the current French vice-champion. An output little appreciated by the RMC radio consultant…
6. Pep Guardiola- We felt they were going to play 5-3-2, then they adjusted and went 5-5-0. In prehistory, today and in a hundred thousand years, it is very difficult to attack a 5-5-0 (Press conference, 05/04/2022)
Against Atlético de Madrid (1-0) in the Champions League, the Manchester City coach faced a new invention from his counterpart Diego Simeone: the 5-5-0. Suffice it to say that the Madrid lock was not easy to pick!
7. Razvan Lucescu – I hope you will be received as you have received us. I hope you are welcome as we were. I am sure of what I saw. For soccer, this is not acceptable. We have seen a lot of violence outside and we don’t need to have it in football. a does not give a good image of Marseille. Your fans better not come to us! (Press conference, 07/04/2022)
Furious at Marseille’s hostile reception, the PAOK Thessaloniki manager promised Phocens hell for the second leg of their Europa League Conference quarter-final. Dangerous words…
8. Neymar- He was ‘drunk’, that’s why it worked, as they say over there (Instagram, 04/04/2022)
Faced with accusations from Daniel Riolo, the Paris Saint-Germain striker opted for irony after his superb second goal against Lorient (5-1) in Ligue 1.
9. Julian Nagelsmann – I don’t understand why they do this. Personally, I wouldn’t have done that. Freiburg could not have scored two goals in those 18 seconds. If you play in Europe thanks to three points that you haven’t won on the pitch, that is to say sportingly, I wouldn’t be so happy in his place. (Press conference, 05/04/2022)
Beaten by Bayern Munich (1-4) in the Bundesliga, Freiburg decided to file a complaint because the current German champion played 12 for 18 seconds. An attitude whipped by the Munich coach.
10. Dimitri Payet- Did William call? Yes, but William is because behind there were 14 wounded. At one point it was he or he called Thuram (RMC Sport, 07/04/2022)
The Olympique de Marseille captain has made room for his teammate William Saliba, called up for the first time by the French team in March.
With this declaration ends the Top Declarations of the week. See you next Saturday for a new issue!