The results of the night in the NBA
pacemaker @ networks : 126-134
wizards @ hornets : 108-124
Dollars @ cavas : 115-133
falcons @ Rockets: 130-114
celts @ Grizzlies: 139-110
raptors @ knicks : 94-105
Heat @ Magic : 111-125
Pistons @ Sixers : 106-118
Bulls @ Wolves: 124-120
spurs @ mav’s : 120-130
Thunder @ Pair of scissors : 88-138
Warriors @ Pelicans: 128-107
Kings @ Suns: 116-109
Jazz @ Jackets: 111-80
Lakers @ Nuggets: 146-141, after OT
– It started badly, but Brooklyn will finally play well in the play-in as #7, with the simple obligation of beating Cleveland at home, which a priori is against the ropes kevin during and his teammates, who won at home against the Pacers at the end of the regular season. KD finished in a triple-double by breaking his career high for assists (16) to go along with 20 points and 10 rebounds from him, while Kyrie had 35 points.
The Cavs, with Evan Mobley, whose ankle appears to be fine, finished on a high note by beating Milwaukee fairly easily thanks in particular to 32 points from kevin love. The Bucks had obviously put everyone to rest and given the opportunity to Sandro Mamukelashvili (28 pts, 13 rebounds) and Thanasis Antetokounmpo (27 pts) to stretch his legs.
– Boston maintained its 2nd place finish in the East by playing the shot seriously against Memphis. Jayson Tatum (31 pts) and her family walked before letting Ime Udoka empty her pew. yves pons he was entitled to 26 minutes of play off the bench with the Grizzlies, during which time he had to stop 3 blocks with his 6 points.
– without playing Joel Embid he won the NBA season’s leading scorer award. The Sixers won without him against Detroit, with 30 points from Shake Milton and 50 points for the pair Tyrese Maxey – Paul Reed (25 points each). Philadelphia couldn’t do better than fourth place in the East and will find Toronto in the first round. The Raptors crashed at Madison Square Garden, where Obi Toppin He had a festival (42 pts, 10 rebounds on 28/16) to confirm his promotion.
– klay thompson (41 pts) was in heat to face the Pelicans and help the Warriors preserve their 3rd place in the West thanks to a big win. It was necessary that to contain the pressure from the distance of the Mavs.
Dallas, precisely, is experiencing a cold sweat. It is true that the Mavs won against San Antonio and will face Utah in the first round. But Luka Doncić, finally present after his 16th technical foul of the season was overturned, injured his calf during the game. We hope it was just a precaution, but the Slovenian’s absence from the playoffs would obviously be catastrophic.
– The Lakers ended this rotten season with a prestigious overtime victory against Denver. The Nuggets, of course, had put their executives, Nikola Jokic in mind, to rest. Monk Malik (career record 41 pts) recalled that he had worked hard all year to help keep the ship afloat, with no real recognition at the end. The most amazing performance came fromAustin Reaves, author of his first triple-double in the NBA with 31 points, 16 rebounds and 10 assists. As a symbol, these are the two players, not counting LeBron, who have undoubtedly been the most reliable throughout the season…
🔥 Austin Reaves steals and scores sends it into overtime! 🔥
— NBA (@NBA) April 11, 2022
– The Thunder were atomized by the Clippers, but we will especially remember the double-double of Jaylen’s Treasure, who continues to show exceptional rebounding since his return to the NBA. The Frenchman compiled 14 points and 15 rebounds with 3 assists, 1 steal and 1 block. We almost wish the season still had a dozen games left to allow him to continue this impressive dynamic.
– Without Chris Paul or Devin Booker, Phoenix lost its last game of the season against the Kings and therefore remains at 64 wins, the best record in its history.
– Rudy Goberto closed out its regular season with another double-double (18 pts, 13 rbds, 2 blks) against Portland, before finding Dallas in the first round of the playoffs for an uncertain lineup given Utah’s struggles this season.
– Atlanta retained its ninth-place finish and home-court advantage in the first play-in tiebreaker against Charlotte, unsurprisingly dumping Houston thanks to Bring Young (28 pts, 11 wt) and Danilo Gallinari (26 pts). At the same time, the Hornets had gotten the job done by taking care of Washington under the duo’s drive. LaMelo Ball – Terry Rozier (49 cumulative points).
Jalen Green He ends his rookie season with a personal best of 41 points and good scoring dynamics after a slow start in the NBA.
— NBA (@NBA) April 10, 2022
– It was the last night of the regular season in the NBA and we already know the posters and different intrigues of the play-in tournament and the playoffs. These are the upcoming meetings:
Play-in tournament in the East
Brooklyn (7) vs. Cleveland (8)
Atlanta (9) vs. Charlotte (10)
Miami (1) vs. Brooklyn, Cleveland, Atlanta or Charlotte
Boston (2) vs. Brooklyn or Cleveland
Milwaukee (3) vs. Chicago (6)
Philadelphia (4) vs. Toronto (5)
Play-in tournament in the West
Minnesota (7) vs. LA Clippers (8)
New Orleans (9) vs. San Antonio (10)
Phoenix (1) vs. Minnesota, LA Clippers, New Orleans or San Antonio
Memphis (2) vs. Minnesota or LA Clippers
Golden State (3) vs. Denver (6)
Dallas (4) vs. Utah (5)