Stocks to watch tomorrow on the Paris Stock Exchange – Wednesday, April 13, 2022 – 04/12/2022 at 6:25 p.m.

(AOF)-

liquid air

Air Liquide announces the sale to the Air Products group of its industrial business activities located in the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain. This transaction includes the sale of ALEMIR (Air Liquide Emirates for Industrial Gases LLC) and Air Liquide shares in MECD (Middle East Carbon Dioxide WLL). This sale is insignificant for the entire reach of the specialist in industrial gases in the area of ​​Africa Middle East and India.

Acquaintance

In 2021, Bilendi’s consolidated revenues amounted to €44.1 million, up 29.3% (+21.3% organically and at constant exchange rates), including the €2.3 million contribution from Respondi, consolidated by global integration from December 1, 2021. International (77% of revenues) was at the center of this evolution with revenues of 33.9 million euros (+30.5%, of which +22.2% of organically and at constant exchange rates). In France (23% of turnover), the dynamics were also very favorable with an activity of 10.2 million, 25.6% more.

Ekinops

In the first quarter of its 2022 financial year, Ekinops recorded consolidated revenues of 27.8 million euros, 20% more. It reached 19% in comparable terms. The turnover of the specialist in telecommunications solutions dedicated to operators and telecommunications companies showed an organic growth of 16%, in line with the annual objective of organic growth in 2022 at least equal to that registered in 2021 (+12%).

LVMH

LVMH achieved sales of €18 billion in the first quarter of 2022, 29% more than in the same period of 2021. Organic sales growth was 23%. For LVMH, this is “a good start to the year in an environment still disturbed by the health crisis and marked by the dramatic events in Ukraine”. With the exception of Wines and Spirits, which still faces supply constraints, all activities achieved double-digit sales growth.

Mauna Kea Technologies

Mauna Kea Technologies announces the first FDA 510(k) clearance for Cellvizio’s use in a new category of molecular imaging-guided endoscopic, laparoscopic and needle procedures. This authorization is for the use of Cellvizio in fluorescence imaging of tissues identified by a molecular marker, pafolacianin, marketed as Cytalux and manufactured by On Target Laboratories, in accordance with its approved use and method of administration.

private showroom

Showroomprivé has announced the acquisition of The Bradery, a very fast-growing player in premium event sales primarily targeting millennials. The online sales site has acquired a majority stake of 51% with the possibility of acquiring the remaining 49% by 2026 at a price determined according to the future performance of the company. This acquisition will be fully financed with the company’s free treasury.

Leave a Comment